蝎子 are an unfortunate reality for most 拉斯维加斯 homeowners. While the scorpion “bite” is a myth, scorpions stings are very real! 不管蝎子在你的后院爬行, 或者穿过卧室的墙壁, 你需要知道如何减少被蛰的风险! Here are 十大正规网赌游戏平台’s best tips for reducing stings–both inside and outside of your home.
Daily living around scorpions requires a bit of extra thought. Whether you’re folding laundry or climbing into bed after a long day, here’s some advice on avoiding those painful stings:
- 看起来容易,对吧? 它适用于任何情况——伸手到袋子里, 把拖鞋放在, checking underneath a bed for a lost sock–they all require a bit of thinking before doing!
- 每一次，每一种情况. By making it a habit, you can keep yourself–and your family!去远离伤害.
- 也不要把衣服扔在地板上. 这是蝎子绝佳的藏身之处.
- Look at your sheets and blankets before getting into bed.
- This is one that makes our skin crawl too, but it’s absolutely necessary. Remember: scorpions want to hide, and they want to be undisturbed. If you jump into bed on top of a hiding scorpion, you will get stung.
- 这个很简单. Put as much shoe between you and a scorpion as possible!
- Wear gloves when doing yardwork or putting hands in dark corners.
- Make sure the gloves are thick enough so the stinger can’t penetrate through the glove itself. There are various companies that make scorpion-proof gloves.
Reduce the Risk of Scorpion Stings Inside Your 首页
蝎子 want three things: food, shelter, and water. It’s your job to make sure they can’t get any of that from your home!
- Stop water leaks in walls, around faucets, and from pipes.
- 蝎子 are small, and if there’s water nearby–they will find it.
- This is an easy concept, but it can be difficult to know exactly where the holes are.
- Commit to regular inspections to look at caulking and entry holes around utility pipes.
- 这是一个大问题. 如果你有严重的蝎子问题, 或者你想避免一个大问题, get your foundation sealed by a company that specializes in these services. 这可以带来很大的不同!
- Put away all food when not used, including pet food.
- No, scorpions don’t typically eat pet food or table scraps. But they do eat some animals that eat food–including mice.
- Make sure all other pests are controlled, so scorpions don’t have a food source.
- 通过控制老鼠和昆虫, 你消除了蝎子的潜在食物来源, thereby reducing the attraction your home holds for them.
- 蝎子想躲起来. 别让他们!
- Don’t store items in loose cardboard boxes that scorpions can rest in.
- Store any items in clear plastic containers with tight lids. 防蝎子安心!
- Always inspect items before bringing them inside–especially the underneath.
- 蝎子 love undisturbed objects, and they will hitch a ride inside.
- Arizona bark scorpions actually enjoy being upside down. They can hide under furniture and be carried inside very easily.
- 这取决于你的判断力. Some people feel safer with netting, and others don’t like it.
- 清理旧轮胎, 盆植物, 手推车, and any other objects that could have standing water in them.
- 有些蝎子生活在野外的树皮下. Don’t fool them into thinking that your yard is a safe place for scorpions!
- Again, scorpions won’t eat pet food–but they eat the small mammals that do!
- Look for potential threats with scorpion “hunts” at night.
- 拿一个紫外线手电筒，用它照亮你的院子. Hunt those scorpions down, before they find a way into your home!
- 如果你一个晚上看到很多蝎子, it’s time to double down on your efforts to keep them out of your house. Check your foundation, windowsills, and doors for possible entry points.
If you’re finding scorpions in your home on a frequent basis, you need professional help. Fighting scorpions on your own can be overwhelming and exhausting, and there are a lot of elements that go into removing scorpions completely. If you need help with your scorpion problem, give 十大正规网赌游戏平台 a call today!
如何降低被蝎子螫伤的风险 in 拉斯维加斯 NV