When the long days of summer draw to a close and the cooler weather of fall approaches, 因此，秋天入侵的害虫. At 十大正规网赌游戏平台 we realize that we all have some kind of bug that plagues us, and to understand why 秋天害虫防治 is so important, 你得先看看问题. 这并不漂亮.
小鼠和大鼠 can get into your walls, chew on wires, and nibble on sheet rock. So, besides being disease carriers that can run through your garage, 食品柜和食品抽屉, 它们也会给你的电力系统带来问题, 电话, 互联网, 和电视连接. Rodent control discourages and eliminates mice and rats from your home.
秋季入侵者也会带来病毒和疾病. 蟑螂 can passively transport microbes on their body surfaces including pathogens that are potentially dangerous to humans. 蟑螂 have many negative consequences for human health because certain proteins (called allergens) found in cockroach feces, saliva and body parts can cause allergic reactions or trigger asthma symptoms, 特别是在孩子.
蟑螂 will eat almost any organic matter no matter how rancid. 一旦进入家庭, 它们会寻找食物残渣, 启封食品容器, 糖和油脂沉积, 宠物食品, 腐臭的肉, 胶水，甚至是装订书. If you see a clump of pepper-like specs in your kitchen cupboards, it is likely cockroach feces marking their courtship and nearby nesting territory. Cockroach control can rid your home of these disease producing pests.
在秋天, bugs and rodents are looking for a place to hibernate or overwinter and that’s why 秋天害虫防治 is so important. A pest professional can treat your property and set up devices that watch for harmful insects, 像蟑螂, 蝎子 和蜘蛛. Monitoring insect activity can help to prevent many bugs from entering your home.
- 屏蔽阁楼的通风口和烟囱的开口, and any other areas where homes may be open to the outdoors, 比如邮箱和动物门.
- Keep basements, attics and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry. 害虫s are attracted to areas of moisture, something they need to survive. Using dehumidifiers in basements and garages will help keep these areas dry.
- Seal cracks and crevices on the outside of the home using caulk and steel wool. Pay close attention to where utility pipes enter the structure. Some rodents can fit through a hole the size of a dime.
- 保持厨房台面清洁, store food in airtight containers and dispose of garbage regularly in sealed receptacles. Crumbs and a buildup of garbage are attractive to pests scrounging for food. It is recommended to clean up after each meal and to properly close garbage cans when they are stored in the home or garage.
- Replace weather-stripping and repair loose mortar around the foundation and windows. These are easy ways to keep not only pests, but also cold air out of the house.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the house and keep shrubbery well trimmed. Removing areas where pests can hide near your home can reduce the chance of them finding a way inside.
- 安装门清扫器，修复受损的纱窗. Torn window screens and cracks under doors are an ideal entry point for household pests. When you open the window, you could be letting in more than just fresh air.
- 检查物品，比如装饰盒, 包交付, 在把它们带进室内之前还要用购物袋. 害虫可以找到有创意的方法进入室内. Shake out or inspect anything that has been left or stored outside.
- Avoid leaving pets’ food dishes out for long periods of time. 害虫s don’t discriminate between people food and cat food. Pet dishes that have been left sitting out are enticing for all kinds of insects and rodents.
- 是否有适当的室外排水系统. Installing gutters or repairing an existing system will help draw water and moisture away from your home, preventing any leaks or build up that might attract pests.
If you live in 拉斯维加斯 or 亨德森, you don’t have to live in fear of bugs and rodents. Proper fall maintenance can keep your home and your family safe, and bug free. Don’t make the common mistake of stopping pest services during this time of year, a mistake that could easily lead to more serious pest problems. To learn more about protecting your home and family from pests year round, contact us today at .