啮齿动物 are one of the most dreaded pests for homes and businesses alike. This is because rodents can cause a lot of damage and can also spread germs and bacteria all over your property. Foul odors, rodent droppings, and gnaw marks are the top three signs you have a rodent infestation. As soon as you spot the signs of rodents, it’s important to contact the rodent specialists at 十大正规网赌游戏平台. In addition to rodent control, we provide exclusion services to ensure you never have to spot the signs of rats or mice in your Vegas property again.
Need a 虫害控制 Estimate?
我们会打电话给你! Leave your information below.
What are the signs of rodents?
Rats and mice are not subtle creatures—if you have an infestation, it’s only a matter of time before they make their presence known. That said, they are nocturnal creatures that aren’t typically seen during the day. It’s important to know what to look for when trying to identify signs of rodents.
- Rat or mouse droppings: Rodent feces – the most telling rodent infestation sign – are odorous and can cause a safety hazard.
- 气味: A stale smell that you can’t explain or a foul odor from droppings and urine are big indicators of an active infestation.
- 抓挠的声音: 如果你听到咀嚼声, 抓, or gnawing sounds in the attic or in your walls, it’s probably due to mice or rats.
- 咬痕: Boxed and/or packaged food items in your pantry with little holes or gnaw marks on them are indicative that rats or mice have been eating your food.
- 老鼠窝: 嚼起来, shredded paper found in your attic, 装在盒子里, or in drawers can be a sign of rats or mice making nests in your home.
- 洞穴或地道: 检查下董事会, 杂草丛生的地方, and near garbage cans for signs of burrows, which means rats and mice may be tunneling into your home.
- 污迹: Look for dirty smudges on walls, floors, and baseboards as mice often run along these areas. Repeated contact with these surfaces will leave distinctive marks.
- 活老鼠或死老鼠: Spotting a mouse, dead or alive, during the daytime can be an indication of a heavy infestation.
Where to look for signs of mice infestations
During the day, rats and mice alike will be hidden from view. There are several areas in the home where rodents often dwell, 包括阁楼, 阁楼, 厨房, 洗衣间, 地下室, 和空腔墙. Mice can squeeze through openings the size of a dime and thus are capable of making just about any space their home. Seeing the signs of rats or mice in any of these areas indicates an infestation.
Need help looking for rodent signs?
If you suspect rodent activity in your home or business, it’s time to call a professional rodent specialist. 在做病虫防治, our rodent control team is trained to locate the source of a rodent infestation and knows every sign of their activity. To set up an inspection, contact us today.Back to Rodent Exterminators – Rat & 老鼠灭蚁
Signs You Have a Rodent Infestation in 拉斯维加斯 NV
Serving 拉斯维加斯 - 亨德森 Metro Area